Terms and Conditions
- Prices exclude all government tax
- Surcharge IDR 435.000 in Peak Season ( December 20 - January 05 ) and IDR 290.000 in High Season ( June 15 - September 15 )
- A non-refundable deposit of the full stay amount is required and will be charged to Credit Card at the time of booking
- Room packages that provide Early check-in and Late checkout only based on availability
- Please follow the terms and conditions guidelines that apply according to your reservation
- In order to cancel this reservation, please read carefully our term & conditions for cancellation policy
Regarding the Circular Letter of the Governor of SE No. 09 of 2021 concerning "Implementation of Emergency Community Activity Restrictions (PPKM) for Corona Virus Disease 2019) in the New Era of Life Order in Bali Province.
So, we hereby inform you that Bali Safari & Marine Park will be temporarily closed starting from 03 July to 20 July 2021. Thus, access to Bali Safari Park will not be opened temporarily until the situation is conducive.
Mara River Safari Lodge remains open. You can still enjoy the panoramic view of Africa's natural wildlife. Swimming at Kioboko Pool. See the cute little “Meerkat” and the tallest animal in the world, the Giraffe
- Cancellations more than 30 days prior to arrival - No Charge
- Cancellations less than 30 days prior to arrival and No Shows - 1 night charge
- No Show - Full Amount
- Cancellations less than 21 days prior to arrival - Full Amount
- Cancellations less than 45 days prior to arrival - Full Amount
Things To Do
Boasting a lovely view of Mount Agung in the distance, the property is embraced by pristine nature and rare tranquility.
Adventurous travelers will have great fun watching and even feeding the wild animals from their own balcony. Leisure travelers may want to explore the traditional Balinese architecture on the premise or lounge around the Kiboko Pool.